Breville 800jexl Review
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
Our Breville 800jexl Review is here to offer insight on this great product. Juicing is possibly one of the easiest ways to prepare a healthy snack. It might even take you longer to choose which fruit or vegetable to juice than the actual process of juicing your chosen natural food items. However, if you’re juicing for the whole family, doing it in increments could take a lot of time if you don’t have a high capacity juicer. Luckily, the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a huge option that you can easily go for.
When you say juicer, the first name that will come to a lot of people’s minds is Breville. This Australian brand is basically the world leader when it comes to juicers, as it has conquered the global market with its outstanding products. This alone gives you a good reason why the Breville 800JEXL is a good choice for your home, but since you should be more discerning of big-ticket purchases, allow this review to tell you more about this appliance.
The primary thing that makes the Breville 800JEXL notable is its size. It has a 1L jug capacity paired with a 3″ wide chute so you can process a lot of fruits and vegetables in one go. Powered by a strong motor that requires 1000 watts to perform, you can be sure that it is capable of squeezing and grinding all sorts of fruits and veggies to its last drop.
This centrifugal juicer is commercial grade, so even if you constantly use it for heavy loads, it won’t conk out on you in the middle of a nice juicing session. It also has just the two speed control settings; 6,500 rpm, and 13,000 rpm giving it flexibility whether to process your fruit and veggies slow or fast according to how they’re best handled. This allows you to only opt for a single juicer instead of buying two separate fast and slow juicer appliances.
We Also Like
The 800JEXL’s make is also something worth noting. Unlike other juicers, it is made with die-cast steel housing with stainless steel micromesh filter for catching pulp and titanium plated cutting nutri disk. It doesn’t have a lot of plastic parts so you don’t need to worry about easy breakage.
Due to its big size, some might worry about the product’s stability while juicing. This is why this product is equipped with a safety locking arm that makes sure the lid is properly locked in place before the juicing process begins. The appliance won’t operate if this part isn’t locked, so you can ensure that it is safe to have in your kitchen at all times.
If you’re worried about how much yield you’ll get, fret not, as this juicer guarantees a whole lot of juice for you and your family. Designed with a patented central feed system, maximum juice extraction is guaranteed. No more feeling sorry about retrieving a wet pulp, wishing you can still squeeze it out some more. Don’t be tempted to overload, though, as this juicer has an auto-shutoff feature if it senses overloading.
And when it comes to clean up, you don’t have to slave the day away trying to properly put this appliance away. For one, it comes with a cleaning brush so you don’t have to worry about far-reaching areas where chunks and pulp could have squeezed into. The parts are also dishwasher safe, so you can just pop the parts in. It’s also designed with easy cord storage. Meaning you don’t have to worry about tying the cord into a single pile every time you’re done using the juicer.
Other Factors that Make the Breville 800JEXL Juicer Great
For a more thorough look at the Breville 800JEXL, here are additional things that can help you get to know the product better.
- Quality assurance. This product has an auto-shut off feature to avoid overloading. This helps the 800JEXL to stay in good shape for much longer.
- Great design. There’s no denying that this juicer looks modern and beautiful, making it an attractive addition to any kitchen.
- Effective and efficient. Without a doubt, this juicer will perform effectively and efficiently. Other juicers may fail in getting the most out of certain fruits and vegetables, but not the 800JEXL. It will juice anything and you can be sure about that.
- High juice yield. With its effective juicing design, you’ll always get the most out of your fruits and vegetables.
- Perfect for slow and fast juicing. Whether you plan to juice hard or soft fruits and vegetables, or even leafy greens, you can easily count on this juicer to get the job done. No mush and unsqueezed parcel, it will turn everything into juice in no time.
- 1 year limited product warranty. It’s quite a short warranty policy for a product that promises to be heavy duty. However, you can always check with Breville for more information about their warranty policy.
- High price. Breville juicers are also known for their hefty price tags, so this shouldn’t come as a surprise. But as the brand is also known for their great quality. Meaning you can be sure that you’ll get what you pay for with this juicer.
The 3 Most Commonly Asked Questions
Still wondering about a few things regarding this product? Here are three most frequently asked questions about this item that might just answer your queries as well.
- How much space will this juicer need?
It’s height measures 17 inches and you’ll need about 18 inches to work with this appliance. It isn’t bulky but it is tall. So make sure to have some vertical space where you plan to use this appliance.
- Can you use it for a small cafe?
This Breville juicer can take light commercial use so it’s possible to use for small cafes. However, if it will be your primary drink processor, it might not be able to keep up with high demand.
- How do you clean this product?
The parts of this juicer are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to rinse it before putting in the dishwasher.
Should You Buy It?
Those wanting a good juicer for their family’s everyday use will find the Breville 800JEXL as one of the best options in the market today. It is sturdy, well made, multifunctional, and high performing, giving you great value for your money. It is definitely worth purchasing, especially if you’re already tired of disappointing juicers that can never maximize your produce.
If you read our comparison between Fruitstar Vs. Omega, there are another couple of options to consider.